The Benefits of the Hybrid Retail Care Model
Eliminate the need to choose
With the rise of community based care, the question everyone is trying to answer is, "When do I go to an urgent care versus an emergency room?” The hybrid retail care model gives patients access to immediate care at a full-service, on-site emergency room and urgent care center, 24-hours a day 7 days a week, while only paying for the level of service required. Patients no longer have to choose, or self-diagnosis of their condition, to decide where to be treated.
The Hybrid IS NOT an opportunity to push the ER
True hybrid retail care facilities have objective criteria, which falls in line with the genuine needs of the patient. Per a 2015 Truven Health Analytics study, 44%-65% of all ER cases could have been treated and billed at an urgent care level. INtuitive Health's North Texas facilities bill at the urgent care level over 80% of the time. With over 72k cases per year, these facilities save their communities over $13M in unnecessary ER utilization. Try our ER savings calculator
BUILDING Customer Loyalty
Transparent billing wins patient loyalty and in turn requires facilities to rely on volume to drive profitability. Providing a quality, retail customer service experience that patients recommend and willingly promote is an absolute necessity. INtuitive Health's facilities have reached a Net Promoter Score of 81, the highest in the healthcare category nationwide, and on par with customer service behemoths like Starbucks, Southwest Airlines and Apple.
National Net promoter score (NPS) benchmarks for Healthcare range from -10 to 40. INtuitive Health is on par with some of the largest and most successful customer service organizations in the world.
* 2015 Truven Health Analytics Study " Avoidable Emergency Department Usage Analysis
HYBRID BLOG | NEWS
- Jun 13, 2018 Interview with Jay Woody, MD, Founder of Legacy ER & Urgent Care Jun 13, 2018
- Mar 26, 2018 INtuitive Health launches partnership with Riverview Health in Indianapolis Mar 26, 2018
- Jul 24, 2017 Changing the Face of Patient Experience with the Net Promoter System® Jul 24, 2017
- Jul 18, 2017 Retail Hybrid Healthcare Pioneer Complements Expansion with a New Brand Jul 18, 2017
- May 8, 2017 Benefits of a Hybrid Model May 8, 2017
- May 4, 2017 How to Tell the Difference Between an Emergency Situation vs. Urgent Care Needs May 4, 2017
- Apr 24, 2017 Hybrid Healthcare Provider Appoints Top Texas Hospital Executive to Its Board Apr 24, 2017
- Aug 9, 2016 The Rise of Hybrid Healthcare Facilities Are Driving Down Healthcare Costs Aug 9, 2016
- Aug 3, 2016 Avoidable ER Visits are Costing Consumers Millions Aug 3, 2016
- July 2016